AMADEUS l Superyacht
- Total length: 44.7 m
- Width: 8.88 m
- Draft: 2.85 m
- Engines: 2 x Caterpillar, model 3412 E
- Maximum speed (at half load): 13.5 knots
- Power reserve: 4000 miles
- Number of cabins: 5
- Number of beds: 10
- Building material: Steel hull & aluminum superstructure
- Exterior design and concept: Vripack
- Interior designer: Frangulyan Studio
- Cost in low season: from 140,000 €/7 days
The 44.7 meter luxury motor yacht AMADEUS l (formerly "BELUGA"), built by Timmerman Shipyard in 2015, accommodates 10 guests in 5 cabins, as well as 9 crew members, creating the highest level of service on board.
The Art Deco interior design from Frangulyan Studio includes fine Italian leathers, exotic woods and stones, including onyx, and the new beach club, designed for the 2019 season, will be an additional advantage for comfortable leisure and modern aesthetics.
AMADEUS l is ideal for charters with family and friends. The yacht is available for the 2019 summer season in the south of Italy and France, as well as for charters in Sardinia and Corsica.