DESTINATION Sailing Yacht
- Total length: 41 m
- Width: 8,7 m
- Draft: 4.5 m
- Engines: MAIN ENGINE Single 3406E CAT 800hp
- Cruising speed (at half load): 10 knots
- Power reserve: 3,500 nautical miles
- Number of cabins: 4
- Number of beds: 8
- Building material: Aluminum
- Exterior design and concept: Dubios Naval Architects
- Interior designer: Redman Whiteley Dixon
- Cost: from 77,000 €/7 days
This stunning yacht was designed by renowned designer Ed Dubois, and built in accordance with the exceptional standards of the shipyard “Alloy Yachts” in New Zealand.
The total area of the sails is 874 sq. m.
Handmade woodwork made of flaming mahogany throughout the vessel was used to stunning effect.
The length and width of this yacht allow access to the owners cabins and guest cabins from the aft part of the upper cabin.Stairs lead down to the lobby, with booths located radially from it. The guest cabins are of a size that is usually only seen on large motor yachts. There are two double guest cabins and a smaller double cabin, all cabins with en-suite bathrooms. The owners cabin includes an office and a living room with a bathroom.