Superyacht Displacement CRN
- Total length: 42.6 m
- Width: 8.65 m
- Draft: 2.35 m
- Engines: 2 x Caterpillar 1420 hp
- Maximum speed (at half load): 13 nodes
- Cruising speed (at half load): 11 knots
- Power reserve: 3,800 nautical miles
- Fuel reserve: 45,000 liters
- Water supply: 7000 liters
- Number of cabins: 5
- Number of beds: 10+9 crew
- Building material: GRP
- Cost: from 150,000 €/7 days
The HANA superyacht was built in collaboration with the Italian CRN company Zuccon International Project. The HANA yacht has four spacious decks and extensive outdoor seating.
A distinctive feature of line 43 CRN is the terrace of the owners cabin, designed in the form of a large balcony, where a table and chairs can be placed for breakfast with a view of the sea.